Cancellation & Modification Policy
All changes, cancellations, and requests to the reservation must be made 72 hours prior to the check-in date/time (3:00 PM daily). Any cancellation within 72 hours of check-in time will not be accepted. Guests will not be refunded for any cancellations after check-in date. All credit/debit cards used during the time of payment must match the valid ID of the guest(s).
HOUSE RULES FOR DORMITORY ROOMS
These rules apply only for Dormitory style rooms
We are a travelers hotel. We require an out of state ID or Passport for check in. To assure your safety and peace, please read over the policies and procedures.
1. At registration, each guest is required to show a form of Identification: one of which must be an out of state Driver’s License or a valid passport. Guests 18 year or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. A copy of the identification will be made. Any un-registered visitors are subject to prosecution for trespassing.
Full payment for room must be made up-front upon registration. Payments made with credit cards are subject to a 3% transaction fee. Guests must leave during or before checkout hours (10:00am). Any guests staying past the checkout hours will be charged for the full amount for that days stay. Guests who wish to stay longer than their reservation dates, must pay before the checkout hour of the current reservation dates.
2. Guest can only stay a maximum of 14 days.
3. “Quiet Hours” are from 11:00pm – 7:00am (23:00 – 07:00). No showering during this time. Lights must be off during this time. Shoes must be taken off inside the rooms.
4. NO drinking (besides water) or eating in the hallways, stairs, or inside the room. Do not leave food in the fridge, to do so, it will be at your own risk. Please use the Lobby for eating or drinking. NO smoking anywhere inside Libra Hotel.
5. Hotel reserves the right to verify the information provided at the registration.
If you or your guest provides false information, all of you & guest will be asked to leave immediately.
6. Libra guests’ shall not disturb any other guests staying at Libra Hotel. No knocking on any other guest’s doors. Loud music and noise pollution are prohibited. Minimum dress code is required within Libra Hotel property.
7. Your reservation is for 1 bed only. The bed you are assigned is the bed you must stay in for the duration of your stay. If you wish to change beds, management must be informed first. If at any time during your stay you move beds without informing management, you will be charged a FULL extra night.
8. Hotel reserves the right to terminate the stay contract against Guest or visitor for the purpose of public safety and business manner.
9. Libra Hotel guests, or any registered visitors, shall not engage in the unlawful manufacturing, selling, using, storing, keeping, or giving of any controlled substance inside Libra Hotel.
10. Illegal activity of any kind will not be tolerated and will be reported immediately to the law enforcement or police. We also reserve the right to allow enforcement access, upon request, to registration records and/or lists of visitors to each room.
11. We reserve the right to lockout guest who does not leave the premise after the check-out date. Libra Hotel is not responsible for any lost or stolen properties. Any personal property left behind after check-out hours, will be disposed of
12. Check-In hours to be on 1:00pm - 10:00pm, and Checkout to be before 10:00am.
VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES SHALL BE MATERIAL AND IRREPARABLE VIOLATION OF THE DURATION OF YOUR STAY FOR GOOD CAUSE FOR TERMINATION OF TENANCY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.